- Cleanse your face with warm water morning & evening
- Apply toner & moisturizer after each cleansing
- Remove make-up every night
- Drink plenty of water
- Get 8 hours of sleep
- Wear sunscreen - see bellow my favorite Tinted Cream with SPF 30
Waxing Saves You Time
Wax gently removes hair from the root, so it takes longer for hair to grow back. In the time you usually spend shaving, you could get a little extra sleep in the mornings.
Avoid Razor Burn
Shaving and smelly creams can leave you with bumps, rashes, razor burn, nicks and cuts. With waxing, you avoid the pain and embarrassment of unsightly irritations and cuts.
No More Stubble
Not only does waxing remove hair, but it also exfoliates dead skin cells. Over time, hair grows finer and thinner and your skin will be more radiant. No more fear of spiky stubble or rough skin during those close moments.
Waxing is Ideal for Sensitive Skin as well
We use a wax that has been formulated to handle even the most sensitive of skin. It is applied at body temperature in thin layer and then gently removed by soft clothes. Then we apply soothing oil to remove wax residue and soothing gel to soothe and calm the skin.
What is exfoliation?
Manual removal of dead cells on the surface of the skin
Benefits of Exfoliation:
Removes dead cells
Prevents breakouts and acne
Leaves your skin smoother, softer & glowing
Improves blood circulation
Makes your products penetrate deeper.
How often do I exfoliate?
2x a week for normal to combinations skin
1x a week for sensitive skin
What product is best for exfoliation?
Enzyme peels are better than scrubs because they use natural fruit acids to dissolve impurities.
How to use Enzyme Peel?
1. Remove makeup & wash your face
2. Apply thin layer of enzyme peel all over the face
3. Leave on for 2-3 minutes
4. Remove with warm water
5. Apply toner and moisturizer
What is my favorite Enzyme Peel?
Enzymo-Spherides Peeling Cream with Pineapple & Papaya Enzymes by Pevonia Botanica
Contact me if you would like to purchase it
1. Cleanse your skin with a cleanser for your skin type.
2. Rinse cleanser with lukewarm water and dry it with a towel.
3. Apply Toner to neutralize ph of your skin.
4. Apply Serum to add extra moisture to your skin.
5. Apply Moisturizer for nourishment. For AM - use a moisturizer with SPF 30 to protect your skin from sun damage.
Don't know what Cleanser, Toner, Serum or Moisturizer to choose? Contact us - we can help.